04/17 Blog Post

Again we have approached another Friday. Friday isn't an unusual thing, it happens every week, but as of lately it feels strange. Usually, I'd be excited to see my friends and be outside doing things on the weekend. It's different now though. Sure, I can skype with my friends, but it's just not the same. These Fridays are just so different because there isn't a whole lot to look forward to anymore. It feels like what made the weekend so fun, has just been completely stripped for the time being.

Comments

  1. I agree, we've all been stripped of the feeling of freedom, it's all for the better though! Videochats are definitely not the same as seeing someone in person, I stick to meeting new people on COD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is America

Value of Earth