04/13 Blog

Before today I had been running a lot. I love to run, especially sprint, and in this time with not a lot to do, it is one of the only exercises that are available besides strength training. I can't even do that anymore because of course luck would have it that I get shin splints which make it super painful every time I get into a jog. So, now with even more time on my hands, I have come to realize that too much free time actually is not an advantage. I know it sounds dumb what I'm saying, but having a structure in your life just makes life more meaningful. Sitting around watching TV and playing video games is fun, but at a certain point, I just feel lazy, tired, and a sense that I haven't done anything useful in my life. My point is I think I need to give myself some work to do so when normal life resumes, I am still motivated and ready to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is America

Value of Earth

04/17 Blog Post